Dear 1 000 000 Friends!
Thank You for being with us all this time! Your support made this channel what it is now. We will continue to improve for you, always! For that milestone we cooked something very special and magical. Our friend Mr. Unicorn generously decided to present us his fillet as he presented us his horn one day back then, do not worry, unicorns regenerate in seconds. Deep fried unicorn fillet, marinated in the dark soy sauce, coated in the special tempura with homemade ale and last but not least – sauce made of pumpkin seeds, S & P and cream! Taste explosion!
Alex & Boki
Will the faces be revealed?
You will need this ingredients:
- 700g unicorn fillet (aged)
- dark soy sauce
- flour, homemade ale
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup cream
- 1 lime
- 1 red and 1 green chili pepper
- salt & pepper, oil
- AlmazanKitchen Original cookware and utensils (optional)
Marinade for the Magic Unicorn Fillet:
- Slice 700g of unicorn fillet into medallions.
- Transfer the unicorn medallions into the bowl.
- Fill the bowl with dark soy sauce, leave to marinate.
Pumpkin seeds sauce:
- Preheat the pan.
- Roast the pumpkin seeds.
- Transfer roasted pumpkin seeds into the mortar.
- Add salt & pepper.
- Smash & Grind well!
- Preheat the pan, grease with oil.
- Transfer everything from the mortar into the pan.
- Add 1 cup of cream, mix well!
Homemade Ale Tempura and deep-frying:
- Preheat the pan, fill with oil.
- Add 1 tsp. of salt, 1 hand of flour and ½ glass of homemade ale into the mortar.
- Mix well until rich consistency, add more flour if required.
- Dip the unicorn medallions into the mortar, coat it well.
- Deep-fry the medallions until crunchy and crispy golden brown texture.
- Serve deep-fried unicorn medallions on the pumpkin seeds sauce.
- Finish off with lime juice and red & green chili rings.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!