Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
One of a kind grilled steak that you never tried or seen before! Why does it cost 1000$? Well, it is made from Rtanj mountain bear with a garnish of grilled fruit that is non edible and even poisonous in most regions. That plant that is called Osage orange and somehow it made it from dinosaurs to our times. We grilled it for precise amount of time, down to seconds, to make it edible. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO EAT IT, RAW OR COOKED! (but do not hesitate to use it only as a decoration for the plate).
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g bear meat
- bear lard
- zucchini, Osage orange, peppers, green chili
- 3-4 garlic cloves, handful of fresh dill
- Himalayan salt, balsamico
- salt & pepper, oil
- AlmazanKitchen cookware and utensils (optional)
Steak & garnish:
- Setup the fireplace, preheat the round grill and grease it with bear lard.
- Slice zucchini, peppers and osage orange.
- Grill the veggies from the step №2 and few whole green chilies until ready, including special timing for the osage orange.
- Salt and pepper the bear cut from both sides.
- Grill the bear cut until ready and for the doneness you want.
- Slice 3-4 garlic cloves, chop handful of fresh dill.
- Mix the garlic and fresh chopped dill.
- Add some Himalayan salt.
- Oil everything up and mix with good amount of balsamico.
- Mix well!
- Dip the veggies into the sauce.
- Pour the sauce onto the steak.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!