Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
We used special homemade free-range cured bacon to make a crispy topping for this incredible hot dog that features our premium handmade sausage, homemade mayo and pickles… If you ever wanted to repeat one of our recipes you have a chance now!
You will need this ingredients:
- homemade mayo (recipe coming in December)
- 300g sausages
- yellow bell pepper
- 200g smoked bacon
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 1 tbsp. molasses
- handful of chives
- 4-5 pickles
- hotdog bun
- salt, pepper, oil
- Pepper the homemade mayo.
- Add 1 tbsp. of mustard, mix well.
- Add some pickle juice, mix well!
- Slice & dice the yellow bell pepper and 200g of smoked bacon.
- Preheat the pan, oil it up.
- Cook the pepper and smoked bacon until crispy golden brown texture.
- Add 1 tbsp. of molasses. Mix and stir well. Slow cook for few minutes until rich texture.
- Chop handful of chives and toss it into the pan. Stir well.
- Grill 300g of sausages.
- Warm up homemade hotdog bun on coals.
- Slice the pickle.
- Build the hotdog using sauce, filling and the sausage.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!