Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
This superb toast features our special homemade cured ham, fresh bread baked on fire, pesto sauce made from top quality olive oil and homegrown herbs and chilies… Crispy bread roasted on bacon juices… Cheese melt on fire… It’s soooooo good! And easy to repeat and great for the picnic! Recipe is down below, do not forget to check it out!
You will need this ingredients:
- fresh bread
- handful of basil
- 200g cured bacon
- 200g cheddar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2-3 chilies
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt, pepper
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware (optional)
- Slice 200g of cured bacon and cheddar cheese and fresh bread.
Special sauce for the toast:
- Grind 2 tsp. of salt with 2-3 chilies and 2 unpeeled garlic cloves in the mortar using pestle.
- Add some fresh basil. Grind well again.
- Add some olive oil, mix well!
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
- Fry the bacon slices until crispy golden brown.
- Low the heat, put the cheese slices on bacon to melt.
- Cover the bread slices with sauce from both sides and fry it in the pan along with bacon and cheese. Let it soak the flavor from each other.
- Make a regular toast: bread, filling, bread.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order originalknives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Bokithemselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!