Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Free-range chicken cooked to perfectly crispy skin and tender juicy meat… Some fresh cranberry sauce with butter and wine notes as a perfect addition to this superb but simple meal. Recipe is down below!
You will need this homemade ingredients:
- few chicken legs
- handful of cranberries
- handful of spinach
- 2-3 garlic
- 1 tbsp. butter
- fresh chives
- white wine
- 1 tbsp. corn starch
- salt, pepper, oil
- Set the fireplace outdoor.
- Prepare your cookware and all ingredients you need.
- Preheat the pan, oil it up.
- Place few chicken legs into the pan, salt & pepper it. Cook until crispy golden texture.
- Cut 2-3 garlics in half and put into the pan.
- When ready transfer everything on handful of fresh spinach.
- Now melt 1 tbsp. of butter in the pan.
- Handful of cranberries goes into the pan. Stir and cook.
- Mix 1 tbsp. of corn starch with few drops of white wine. Pour it into the pan. Stir well and slow cook until rich consistency.
- Cover the chicken with cranberry sauce.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!