Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Tender and juicy, this amazing schnitzel will blow your mind! Simple yet delicious, with creamy butter sauce, fried baby onion flavor notes and coal baked sweet potato… Right in the AlmazanKitchen style! We need no more words, do we? Let’s cook it! Recipe is below!
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g free-range beef leg
- 1 tbsp. aged balsamico
- 1 sweet potato
- 3-5 baby onions
- 3-5 mini chilies
- 2 tbsp. butter
- fresh parsley
- salt, pepper
- Set the fireplace outdoor.
- Prepare your cookware and ingredients.
- Take 1 sweet potato, and dig it right into the coals. Let it cook there while we’re doing following steps.
- Take 400g of free-range beef leg. Salt & pepper it.
- Beat the meat as thin as possible.
- Preheat your pan. Add some veg. oil.
- Toss in the meat and fry it for 2 min on each side.
- Take 3-5 baby onions, cut in half and toss into the pan.
- Toss into the pan 3-5 mini chilies.
- Add ½ tbsp. of aged balsamico above the meat.
- Lower the heat, add 2 tbsp. of butter and fry for 1-2 min each side. Flip halfway, add ½ tbsp. of aged balsamico above the other side.
- Remove the sweet potato from the coals, unpeel from the burned parts then slice it.
- Serve meat with sweet potato. Dress with handful of fresh parsley, chilies and sauce from the pan.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!