Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
An interesting flavor steak made in a special forest toaster with crispy fried potatoes for the garnish! Simple but amazingly delicious dish! Do not hesitate to try it out!
You will need this homemade ingredients:
- 300g beef cut
- 2-3 potatoes
- handful of rocket
- 1 tbsp. aged balsamico
- 1 tsp. Worcester sauce
- salt & pepper
Crispy potato slices:
- Preheat the pan, fill it with oil.
- Slice 2-3 potatoes into rounds.
- Dip-fry the potato rounds until crispy golden.
- Salt and pepper 300g of beef cut.
- Preheat the toaster and grease it with oil.
- Grill the meat for 2.5 min plus 2.5 min each time for the doneness you want.
- When almost ready cover the meat with 1 tbsp. of aged balsamico and 1 tsp. of Worcester sauce.
- Serve the dish on the green pillow made from handful of fresh rocket.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!