Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Great refreshing tortillas sandwich without meat, fast and easy recipe made from less than 7 ingredients! An awesome snack for the lunch break on a trip or camping. Everything made on coals in the forest near beautiful waterfall. Foodporn & ASMR included!
You will need this ingredients:
- flour, water, salt
- onion, tomato, bell pepper
- 100g cheese
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 1 hand of flour along with ½ hand of water and pinch of salt.
- Knead well and form a ball, then leave to rest for a while.
- Cover the cutting board with flour to prevent dough from sticking to it.
- Divide the dough ball in two. Attenuate and flatten out each of dough balls.
- Bake the tortillas on coals until ready.
- Slice onion into rings.
- Slice 1 tomato into rounds.
- Slice 1 bell pepper.
- Great 100g of cheese
- Preheat the pan.
- Put 1 tortilla in the pan.
- Make the layers in following order: cheese, onion rings, bell pepper slices, tomato rounds, more cheese.
- Cover with the second tortilla.
- Pin down with something like we did in the Moroccan Chicken recipe.
- Cook until cheese melts well.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!