Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Wonderful nature, perfect summer day, 2 types of homemade cheese melt on fire for perfect raclette and put over special fried potato spirals made with AlmazanKitchen® special knife. It’s your turn to repeat! Very simple and amazingly delicious! Enjoy!
You will need this ingredients:
- 3-4 potatoes
- 100g brie cheese
- 150g gouda cheese
- fresh chives
- frying oil
- Skewer up the potatoes.
- Cut into a spiral using knife.
- Fill the pot with frying oil then place it on coals.
- Dip-fry the potato spiral skewers until crispy golden brown.
- Preheat the pan, oil it up.
- Slice 100g of brie cheese and 150g of Gouda cheese then melt it together in the pan.
- Cover the potato spiral skewers in melted cheese.
- Finish off with handful of fresh chopped chives.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!