Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
This is one really special burger and you never saw anything similar before! It is cooked on fire in the wild forest and the ingredients that we combine are really special, with a notch of AlmazanKitchen in Serbian style! Try it out! Simple and awesome! Enjoy!
You will need this ingredients:
- organic chicken leg
- 1 organic cucumber
- 1 organic carrot
- homemade pavlaka
- homemade kajmak
- homemade soft cheese
- homemade paprika
- forest spring onions
- homemade buns
- salt & pepper
- Take organic chicken legs, remove the bones. Salt & pepper it.
- Slice 1 organic cucumber, grate 1 organic carrot
- Marble together homemade kajmak and soft cheese along with a homemade paprika.
- Preheat the pan, oil it up.
- Cook the chicken legs until golden brown.
- Cut in half homemade buns, warm it on coals then cover with homemade pavlaka.
- Chop handful of forest spring onions, place it on pavlaka.
- Add some carrot strips.
- It’s time for the homemade cheese we made in step No. 3.
- Few cucumber rounds.
- Chicken leg goes to its lawful place. Pour it with sauce left in the pan.
- Cover with top half of the bun.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!