Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Soft, juicy, buttery aromatic, smoky… This untraditional kebab will blow you away! Very simple yet in an interesting performance. You MUST try this awesome dish! Get all your cookware, ingredients, awesome mood and go straight to your forest special place!
You will need this ingredients:
- chicken breast
- 1 tsp. coriander
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 tsp. chili flakes
- 1 tsp. curcuma
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. thyme
- 2-3 tbsp. butter
- 1 onion
- Take free-range chicken breast. Slice it then chop it that well until mushy consistency.
- Take your mortar and pestle. Load in: 1 tsp. of coriander, 1 tsp. of cumin, 2 tsp. of chili flakes, 1 tsp. of curcuma, 1 tsp. of salt, and 1 tbsp. of dried thyme. Grind it well!
- Slice & dice 1 onion.
- Mix the chicken with onion and spice mix. Knead it well.
- Add 2-3 tbsp. of butter, blend it in. Knead again.
- Put the meat on a skewer, check the video for more visual information.
- Cook until ready!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!