Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Soft and tender, incredible and delicious chicken liver pate that we made in our special kitchen! Plus as a gift for you we have a recipes for every dish we make! Check it down below!
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g chicken livers
- salt, pepper, olive oil
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp. butter
- fresh thyme
- 2-3 bay leaves
- fresh bread
- 1 tsp. piment
- 1 clove
- 1 onion
- young onion
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware(optional)
- Slice 1 onion.
- Wash and slice 400g of chicken livers.
- Preheat the pan, grease with oil.
- Toss onions into the pan. Stir & fry until it becomes a little golden brown.
- Add liver slices into the pan. Stir & cook for a while.
- Add fresh thyme and 2-3 bay leaves. Cook until greens a golden brown.
- Add 3-4 hands of water. Slow cook for few minutes then remove the bay leaves and thyme sticks.
- Grind well 1 clove along with 1 tsp. piment and 2 tsp. of salt in the wide big mortar using pestle.
- Transfer the liver from the pan into the mortar. Smash and mix it well with spice mix until mushy consistency.
- Melt 3 tbsp. of butter in small pot.
- Transfer the pate to special bowl, leave some space in the top. Fill that space with melted butter to make a special layer above.
- Put the bowl with pate into the refrigerator.
- Slice the bread, warm it up on coals and grease with garlic cloves.
- Cover the bread slices with pate we made and finish off with chopped young onions.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order originalknives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Bokithemselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!