Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Soft and tender, incredible and delicious chicken liver pate that we made in our special kitchen! Plus as a gift for you we have a recipes for every dish we make! Check it down below!
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g chicken livers
- salt, pepper, olive oil
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp. butter
- fresh thyme
- 2-3 bay leaves
- fresh bread
- 1 tsp. piment
- 1 clove
- 1 onion
- young onion
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware(optional)
- Slice 1 onion.
- Wash and slice 400g of chicken livers.
- Preheat the pan, grease with oil.
- Toss onions into the pan. Stir & fry until it becomes a little golden brown.
- Add liver slices into the pan. Stir & cook for a while.
- Add fresh thyme and 2-3 bay leaves. Cook until greens a golden brown.
- Add 3-4 hands of water. Slow cook for few minutes then remove the bay leaves and thyme sticks.
- Grind well 1 clove along with 1 tsp. piment and 2 tsp. of salt in the wide big mortar using pestle.
- Transfer the liver from the pan into the mortar. Smash and mix it well with spice mix until mushy consistency.
- Melt 3 tbsp. of butter in small pot.
- Transfer the pate to special bowl, leave some space in the top. Fill that space with melted butter to make a special layer above.
- Put the bowl with pate into the refrigerator.
- Slice the bread, warm it up on coals and grease with garlic cloves.
- Cover the bread slices with pate we made and finish off with chopped young onions.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!