Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Everyone heard about KFC chicken, right? We decided to make our own crispy delicious chicken recipe! With the secret AlmazanKitchen curry spice mix. Simple & delicious, made in the Serbian forest! And easy to repeat! Relaxing, therapeutic, foodporny, crispy…
You will need this ingredients:
- 300g free-range chicken breast
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Almazan Curry
- handful of fresh dill
- handful of fresh corn salad
- 1 hand of flour
- 2 free-range eggs
- full hands of fresh breadcrumbs
- 100g parmesan
- salt, pepper, olive oil, frying oil
- Chop handful of fresh dill.
- Take a wooden bowl and fill it with yogurt then salt & pepper it.
- Add the chopped dill and mix well!
- Finish off with some olive oil.
AlmazanKitchen Crispy Chicken:
- Cut open 300g of free-range chicken breast.
- Mix 1 hand of flour along with 1 tbsp. of Almazan Curry and salt then coat chicken breast in it.
- Crack and whisk 2 free-range eggs.
- Mix full hands of fresh breadcrumbs with 100g of grated parmesan.
- Take the coated chicken breast, dip it into the eggs from both sides and then coat in parmesan breadcrumbs.
- Preheat the pan, fill it with frying oil.
- Fry the chicken until crispy golden brown crunch.
- Serve the chicken on the special corn salad plate.
- Do not forget to use sauce!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!