Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Juicy free-range beef patty that is cooked using special techniques that you won’t see anywhere else! Plus some crispy fries cooked on fire and homemade bun. All cooked outside on beautiful nature from fresh organic ingredients. Find the recipe for this awesome burger here and try it out!
You will need this ingredients:
- 100g homemade cheese
- 300g organic potatoes
- 500g high fat beef
- handful of dried mint
- homemade bun
- homemade pickles
- homemade ketchup
- salt, pepper
- Cut 300g of organic potatoes into strips.
- Preheat the pan. Fill with oil.
- Dip-fry the potato strips until crispy golden brown.
- Flatten 500g of high fat beef mince.
- Add salt, handful of dried mint and pepper.
- Form a proper patty.
- Preheat stone cooker. Oil it up
- Cook the patty until ready.
- Cut in half homemade bun and warm it on coals.
- Place 100g of homemade cheese slice on the patty. Let it melt.
- Build the burger: Bottom bun, few drops of homemade ketchup, patty with cheese, homemade pickles, onion rings and cover it up with top bun.
- Serve with homemade ale and French fries!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!