Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Do you remember tacos in the beginning of the month? We decided to make a better version of it! Very special taco with corn, pomegranate and melon! Including awesome spice mix!
You will need this ingredients:
- 1 hand of flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 hands of water
- Free-range chicken breast
- 1 tsp. coriander
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. chili flakes
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1 melon
- handful of fresh mint
- 1 tbsp. homemade mayo
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup of sweet corn
- 1 pomegranate
- olive oil
- Mix 1 hand of flour with 1 tsp. of salt and 2 hands of water.
- Mix and knead well!
- Cover with something and leave to rest.
Spicy chicken marinade:
- Cut open 1 free-range chicken breast then slice and dice it.
- Grind 1 tsp. of salt, 1 tsp. of coriander, 1 tsp. of chili flakes and 1 tsp. of pepper. All goes to the chicken. Mix well.
- Add some olive oil and lemon juice.
- Leave to marinate for a while.
- Preheat the pan, oil it up.
- Cook the chicken until ready.
- Chop handful of fresh mint.
- Mix the mint with 1 tbsp. of homemade mayo.
- Take out the dough.
- Divide into few medium parts, from a ball from each part.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough balls.
- Bake on coals.
Building the taco:
- Cover the tortilla with homemade mayo sauce.
- Add some chicken.
- Slice the melon into very thin slices, add it to the taco.
- Add some pomegranate gem-like seeds and some sweet corn.
- Finish off with some chopped fresh mint.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!