Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Welcome, welcome to our small corner with our recipes! It’s a new year 2017, and its holidays, but we won’t stop filming and sharing our passion with you! What makes this pasta special? It’s the only one that is handmade from scratch near the frozen lake! As always, recipe awaiting you below!
You will need this ingredients:
- ½ cup of flour
- 1 cup of ice
- ½ tsp. salt, pepper
- 300g fresh organic bacon
- handful of olives
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- ½ cup homemade tomato puree
- 150g blue cheese
- Prepare your cutting board.
- Add ½ cup of flour, make a little circle in the middle. Add pinch of salt.
- Add 1 cup of ice… What? It’s below zero outside.
- Mix and kneed well. Form a ball, cover and let the dough rest.
- Take your hand-mill. Load it up with ½ tsp. of salt and pepper. Grind well!
- Take 300g of fresh organic bacon (mangalica bacon), remove the skin. Slice & dice it into major cubes.
- Spice the bacon up, mix well. Put aside for a while.
- Take the 3-4 garlic cloves, 1 tomato, 1 onion and handful of olives.
- Smash the garlic cloves, dice the tomato, and slice the onion.
- Preheat your pan. Add some veg. oil.
- Toss in the bacon, let it cook for 1-2 min. Then add garlic and onions. Fry for a while. Add the tomato and olives.
- Cook until bacon is ready and the veggies are crispy golden brown.
- Low the heat. Add ½ cup of homemade tomato puree.
- Cover with a lid and slow cook for few minutes.
- Flour up the cutting board to prevent dough from sticking to it.
- Attenuate the dough, divide into minor square pieces.
- Form a farfalle.
- Add 1 cup of ice into the pan… Yes, it’s still freezing.
- Toss farfalle into the pan. Mix well. Slow cook under the lid.
- Take the 150g of blue cheese. Dice it and toss into the pan.
- Slow cook until cheese is melted and dish has rich sauce texture.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!