Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Tender and soft homegrown meat coated in an awesome juicy and tasty homemade marinade, cooked deep in the forest on improvised rope grill by Almazan Kitchen not without a help of our beloved Mother Nature. Everything makes this dish the best one you ever seen… and tried! Do not forget that our blog made especially for sharing our secret recipes with YOU! Try it out and we promise you will have awesome experience for your cooking skills plus great journey out in the nature which is good for your health and mood!
You will need this ingredients:
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. coriander
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. mustard seeds
- handful of fresh basil
- few dried bird chilies
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 2 tbsp. grapeseed oil
- 300g homegrown turkey breast
- handful of fresh parsley
- 2 banana peppers
- AlmazanKitchen cookware (optional)
- Find the place and build the grill. Check the video for more visual instructions.
- Set up the fireplace.
Marinade for chicken:
- Grind 1 tsp. of cumin, coriander, salt and mustard seeds in the mortar using pestle.
- Toss in few sprigs of basil, grind well again.
- Add few dried bird chilies, grind.
- Toss in 1 tbsp. of paprika, grind and mix well.
- Add 1 tbsp. of grapeseed oil, mix well. Another 1 tbsp. of grapeseed oil, mix well one more time.
- Cut 300g of homegrown chicken breast into medium thin slices. Coat the chicken in marinade and let it marinate for 30-40 min.
Cooking the gyros:
- Make a rope skewer stick, check the video for more visual instructions.
- Skewer up chicken thin slices onto the stick.
- Fasten the skewer stick with a rope to the improvised grill.
- Place the bowl beneath the meat to gather the juice, we will need it later.
- Grill the meat until ready.
- When ready slice the meat like we did in the video below.
- Finish off with handful of chopped fresh parsley and juice left after grilling.
- Slice 2 banana peppers for the garnish.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!