Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Do you remember old recipe for lazy borek? It’s time to make an original one in 4K! Crunchy crust with a filling of fresh homegrown beef with parsley. Awesome breakfast to start with! And don’t forget about thick sour sauce for it, great additional! Everything made from scratch in the forest on fire near the huge lake with waterfall. Enjoy! Also that you can check all present recipes on our website: www.almazankitchen.com
You will need this ingredients:
- 1kg beef cut
- handful of fresh parsley
- handful of fresh dill
- 1 onion
- 1 cup thick pavlaka (Serbian sour cream)
- flour, water, salt, pepper, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 1 hand of flour along with ½ hand of water and a pinch of salt.
- Knead well, form a ball. Cover with olive oil and leave to rest in a cool place.
- Slice 1kg of beef cut. Salt and pepper it.
- Chop it well until mince consistency.
- Chop handful of fresh parsley and blend in beef. Form something similar to a ball.
- Oil up the cutting board with grapeseed oil to prevent dough from sticking to it.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough. Add some oil before and in a halfway it will help you to attenuate the dough.
- Scatter filling on the dough. Grate some onion.
- Roll up the dough, then twist up like a spiral.
- Double the recipe. Cover both boreks with oil.
- Preheat the pan. Grease with oil.
- Cook the boreks until crispy golden brown crust.
Thick sour sauce:
- Mix 1 cup of thick pavlaka (Serbian sour cream) with handful of chopped fresh dill.
- Eat the borek with the sauce!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!