Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Primitive cooking technique you shouldn’t miss! It will make the fall of the bone meat that is juicy, smoky and tender! Beautiful nature surroundings, top foodporn, cooking on fire and relaxing atmosphere…We present you one of the most epic recipes that we ever filmed! So do not forget to check the video below! And of course do not hesitate to try out this awesome recipe!
You will need this ingredients:
- free-range chicken
- handful of chives
- handful of rosemary
- handful of sage
- 1 lemon
- 1 ginger chunk
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 3 potatoes
- salt, pepper
- Build up the roaster and upper and lower heater using sticks, stones, environment and rope.
- Set the fireplace
- Load in the pot 3 potatoes and then fill it with water. Place on coals to cook.
- Salt the whole chicken.
- Stuff the chicken with sliced ginger chunk, handful of rosemary, round incised lemon.
- Tie the chicken using rope, check the video for more information.
- Fix the rope on the stick.Chicken shouldhang down above the coals. Roast the chicken until ready.
- Oil up the rope. Place the pan under the chicken for lard gathering.
- When the pan will be filled with lard drop handful of sage into it.
- Remove the potato from the pot. Smash it and mix with 1 tbsp. of butter.
- Serve the chicken with puree and the sage-lard sauce. Finish off the dish with handful of chopped chives.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!