Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
What makes this McChicken so special? It is the only one in the world that is made from scratch in the winter forest, near the frozen waterfall by the AlmazanKitchen! You will never find one like this except using our recipe below!
You will need this ingredients:
- homemade burger bun
- free-range chicken breast
- handful of parsley
- free-range egg
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ tsp. white pepper
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Chinese cabbage
- 1 lime
- Set the fireplace outdoor.
- Prepare your cooking stuff and ingredients.
- Take 1 free-range egg. Crack it and toss one egg yolk into the wooden bowl. Whites put aside, we will need it later.
- Whisk the egg yolk well, add some oil halfway, whisk then add oil once more, whisk.
- Toss in 1 pinch of salt and some lime juice. Mix until rich sauce consistency.
- Chop handful of fresh parsley and mix it with sauce.
Coating chicken in tempura:
- Take suited cookware.
- Add ¼ cup of flour, 1 pinch of salt and ½ tsp. of white pepper.
- Coat the free-range chicken breast in flour.
- Whisk the egg whites. Coat the chicken in whites to make a tempura.
- Preheat your pan. Make a good oil layer.
- Dip fry the chicken until cooked each side.
- Cut in half 1 homemade burger bun. Warm it up on coals
- Slice Chinese cabbage.
- Build a burger: Bottom half of the bun, sauce, Chinese cabbage, chicken and cover with top bun. Press well.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!