Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Imagine crispy, buttery, delicious pancakes that are cooked on fire in the forest and poured with blueberry caramel sauce also made from scratch… Such a beautiful dream, right? Let’s make it real! Recipe is down below!
You will need this ingredients:
- 300g cottage cheese
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- handful of blueberries
- 1 tbsp. šlivovica
- 2 tbsp. corn starch
- 1 free-range egg
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 orange
- Set up the fireplace outdoor.
- Prepare your mortar & pestle.
- Toss 300g cottage cheese, 1 tsp. of sugar, ½ tsp. of salt and mix it well.
- Crack 1 free-range egg. Mix well.
- Add 1 tsp. of baking soda and 1 tbsp. of flour. Mix well until smooth.
- Preheat the pan. Melt 2 tbsp. of butter.
- Spread batter into a medium rounds.
- Cook until brown from both sides
Blueberry caramel sauce:
- Preheat the pan. Melt 3 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Toss in handful of blueberries. Cook for few minutes.
- Deglaze with 1 tbsp. of šlivovica.
- Cook until rich consistency.
- Transfer to the wooden bowl.
- Serve pancakes hot with blueberry caramel sauce!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!