Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
This legendary AlmazanKitchen pork chops are cooked on the stone plate cooker, near the frozen lake. Aged balsamic vinegar and aromatic butter that we used made that meat look and taste absolutely special. And of course at our site you can see how to make it for yourself and your love ones! Then let’s do it? Here we go!
You will need this ingredients:
- 500g free-range pork chops
- 3 tbsp. butter
- handful of parsley
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 3-4 tbsp. aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. AlmazanKitchen spice mix for pork
Preparing the cooking spot & forming a spicy butter bar.
- Make a campfire, preheat the stone plate cooker.
- Prepare you cutting board.
- Unpeel and smash 3-4 garlic cloves.
- Take handful of parsley, remove the stems and chop it very well with garlic cloves together.
- Take 3 tbsp. of butter. Marble it together with garlic and parsley. Form spicy butter bar.
- Oil up the stone plate cooker.
- Place 500g of free-range pork chops on stone cooker.
- Salt the chops then add 1 tbsp. of AlmazanKitchen spice mix for pork.
- Grill until cooked, do not forget to flip halfway. (salt and spice other side)
- Lube the chops with 1-2 tbsp. of aged balsamic vinegar.
- Flip halfway, repeat step No. 5.
- Serve with special spicy butter bar.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!