Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
One of a kind shish kebab made from scratch by hand with sticks, stones and steel, literally! Some ultimate spice mix and awesome grilled veggies make this dish Heavenly Great! All the recipes including this one you can check on www.almazankitchen.com
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g really fresh beef cut
- cinnamon stick
- 3 dried chilies
- 1 tbsp. of C&C&C (cumin, cloves, coriander)
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 10g ginger
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- few round peppers
- few tomatoes
- 2 chilies
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Set up the fireplace, for more visual instructions check the video below!
Ultimate spice mix:
- Grind the cinnamon stick along with 3 dried chilies, 1 tbsp. of C&C&C and 1 tbsp. of salt in the big mortar using pestle.
Kebab & veggies:
- Slice the 400g of really fresh beef cut. Then chop it well until mushy consistency!
- Transfer the chopped meat into the mortar.
- Grind 10g of ginger, 2-3 garlic cloves and ½ of big onion, add all into the mortar.
- Mix everything in the mortar well! Knead that meat ball.
- Skewer up the veggies in the following sequence: round pepper, tomato, round pepper, tomato.
- Wrap the chopped meat around the stick, attenuate it like we did in the video.
- Grill the meat and veggies until it is ready! Chilies goes straight on the coals, do not forget to peel the veggies from the burned parts!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!