Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Today we decided to share with you one of our special recipes. The best stuffed patty for the most delicious hamburger ever. Including hot organic chilies, homemade kajmak and brie cheese. Try it out! Recipe is down below!
You will need this ingredients:
- 1 bull’s heart tomato
- purple sting chilies
- 400g beef mince
- 100g mushrooms
- 100g kajmak
- 100g brie cheese
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- handful of basil
- salt, pepper
- Remove the stipe of mushrooms. Stuff the mushrooms with kajmak and brie cheese.
- Divide 400g of beef mince into few parts. Attenuate each part of the beef mince, put the stuffed mushrooms in the middle and fold the beef around the mushroom. Form the burger patties.
- Preheat the pan, oil it up.
- Cook the patties until brown from both sides.
- Toss into the pan 3-4 smashed garlic cloves with few purple sting chilies.
- Slice the bull’s heart tomato, put the slices into the pan. Cook for a few minutes than salt & pepper it. Cook until golden brown.
- Finish off with handful of chopped basil.
- Now you have awesome patty and filling for the hamburger!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!