Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
The only spring rolls in the world that are made 100% from scratch in the forest! Super crispy hand-made dough, spicy, juicy meat, fresh organic veggies and special sauce from the cherries we picked in our forest. This is one of our favorite recipes which you can try out because we have a special page on our website for all our recipes made special for our viewers!
You will need this ingredients:
- handful of fresh cherries
- ½ tbsp. white balsamico
- ½ tbsp. honey
- 200g organic meat
- 1 organic cabbage
- 1 organic cucumber
- 1 organic red pepper
- 1 tsp. corn starch
- 1 hand of flour
- ½ hand of water
- ¼ tsp. salt
- salt & pepper
- Mix 1 hand of flour with ¼ tsp. of salt and ½ hand of water.
- Mix and knead well!
- Form a ball, cover with oil and leave to rest.
Special forest cherries sauce:
- Take handful of fresh cherries. Cut in half and remove the seeds. Place it in the special stone mortar.
- Slice 1/3 of organic red pepper then put it into the mortar.
- Smash cherries and pepper well using pestle.
- Add some salt, ½ tbsp. of honey, ½ tbsp. of white balsamico and some water. Mix well!
- Mix 1 tsp. of corn starch with water, mix well. Then pour it into the mortar. Mix well!
- Preheat the pan.
- Drain the sauce into the pan.
- Slow cook until rich consistency then drain the sauce into the wooden bowl.
Veggies for the filling:
- Take 2/3 of organic red pepper, remove the seeds and slice it into strips.
- Slice into strips 1 organic cabbage and 1 organic cucumber.
Meat for the filling:
- Take 200g of organic meat. Salt & pepper it.
- Beat the meat as thin as you can.
- Preheat the pan, oil it up.
- Cook the meat for 2.5 min each side.
- Slice the meat into strips when ready.
Dip frying spring rolls:
- Divide the dough into minor parts.
- Attenuate each part, add the veggies and meat fillings.
- Wrap up and fold the rolls.
- Preheat the pan, fill with oil.
- Dip fry the rolls until crunchy golden brown crust.
- Do not forget to dip the rolls into the sauce!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!