Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Today we have something special for you… Prepare for the ultimate food porn with this outstanding turkey cheese & bacon strips burger cooked in our forest kitchen! What is prsuta you will ask? It’s regular smoked meat with no surprises whatsoever.We bet that our regular blog visitors are already have their own special kitchen out in the nature! So guys, let’s go make this awesome burger! Do not forget to take your friends and family!
You will need this ingredients:
- Serbian prsuta
- Rtanj sour cream
- somun bread
- 200g mozzarella
- 200g cabbage
- 400g turkey breast
- salt, pepper, olive oil
- fresh chives
- Slice in strips 200g of red and regular cabbage then salt it and sprinkle with some lime juice and olive oil. Mix well.
- Cut open and slice 400g of turkey breast.
- Slice 200g of mozzarella.
- Fill in the mozzarella slices into the turkey slices.
- Roll up the chicken breast with mozzarella inside into Serbian prsuta.
- Preheat the pan, oil it up.
- Cook the meat rolls until ready.
- Cut in half somun bread and warm it on coals.
- Cover the bottom bun with Rtanj sour cream.
- Place the cabbage salad on the bun with sour cream, follow it up with meat rolls.
- Finish off with some fresh chopped chives and sauce left in the pan.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!