Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
We bet you’ve been asking yourself: “How do these guys live? What’s different in Serbia? Anything more to share?” Well, now we will show you Ultimate Serbian Breakfast we use to eat by ourselves! Some premium cured beef meat, goat cheese that has gone through quick fermentation, some fresh kajmak from mountain cow milk, bull heart tomatoes that we grow for 40 years, free-range eggs baked directly on coals… Delicious and nourishing, this breakfast will power you with energy for a whole productive day!
You will need this homemade ingredients:
- 1/2 cup kajmak
- cured beef ham
- Serbian greaves
- young goat cheese
- 3 free-range eggs
- beef’s heart tomato
- handful of mint
- salt, pepper, oil
- Take cured beef ham, make as many slice as you like.
- Previous step goes right to the young goat cheese.
- Make ½ cup of kajmak.
- Make 1 cup of Serbian greaves.
- Preheat the toaster.
- Cook 3 free-range eggs how you like it. We made it soft-boiled.
- Cut 1 slice from the beef’s heart tomato, load it into the toaster and cook until crispy golden brown.
- Chop handful of mint, strew the tomato steak with mint.
- Serves everything together. Salt, pepper, oil if you like.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!