Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Very easy to make quesadilla cooked in the AlmazanKitchen style! Everything made from scratch in the special kitchen with roof deep in the forest! Awesome turkey breasts fried in the wine and pepper flakes to get it true flavor! The filling from the veggies will make it just in the way we want it! And how the quesadilla can be with no cheese? Let’s add some cheddar cheese of course! Fresh baked handmade tortillas finish and make this dish a true king of all quesadillas!
You will need this ingredients:
- 300g turkey breast
- flour, water
- bell pepper, red onion, avocado,
- lime juice
- 50g cheddar cheese
- homemade wine
- 1 tbsp. pepper flakes, salt, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
Preparation of the ingredients:
- Remove the seeds and slice bell pepper into the rings.
- Unpeel and slice red onion into rings.
- Cut avocado in half, remove the seed, slice the avocado and remove the skin.
- Cut 300g of turkey breast into medium slices.
- Grate 50g of cheddar cheese.
- Preheat the pan, grease with oil.
- Place the sliced turkey breast into the pan. Add some more oil. Fry until brown, do not forget to stir and flip.
- Add some salt add 1 tbsp. of pepper flakes. Stir and mix well.
- Pour 1 cup of homemade wine into the pan. Mix well!
- Lower the heat and let it soak in wine sauce we’ve got.
- Mix 1 hand of flour with 1 hand of water and 1 tsp. of salt.
- Mix until batter consistency.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Let the batter harden up a little then flip it.
- Put the filling in the following order on one side of the batter: cheese, onion rings, avocado slices, turkey breast slices, bell pepper rings, add some lime juice, more cheese.
- Fold the tortilla!
Enjoy! Bon Almazan!