That is a true sensation! 100 days dry aged fillet made in the wilds in the best true steak way! Awesome juicy and aromatic meat, creamyfresh picked forest mushroom’s sauce, classical butter with rosemary and forest-made bread. You know what will kill this recipe completely? True natural ambient with its energy fully soaked inside the dish! Will we dare to try this masterpiece? Check the video and find out for yourself!
You will need this ingredients:
- 500g dry-aged beef fillet
- flour, baking soda, salt, water
- handful of pleurotus ostreatus, 1 cup cream
- rosemary stick, 1tbsp. butter, young silver onion
- salt, pepper, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix fresh water with 1 tsp. of salt, 1 tsp. of baking soda and 2 hands of flour. Knead well, form a ball and leave to rest.
- Slice 500g of beef fillet into medallions. Salt & pepper it well.
- Preheat the pan, grease with oil (662 F/350 C)
- Fry meat for 2.5 min each side, repeat until doneness you want. Add 1 tbsp. of butter and 1 rosemary stick. Put aside.
- Empty the pan, lower the heat (302 F/150 C). Form dough ball into “sausage” and divide it into 3 parts. Attenuate and form into rounds. Bake until slightly brown.
- Slice handful of pleurotus ostreatus and toss it into the pan. Set the heat to (608F /320 C). Chop 1 young silver onion, toss it into the pan. Salt & pepper to taste and add 1 cup of cream. Cook until rich consistency.
- Serve and eat everything together!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)