This exact popular Mexican dish – burrito will leave you speechless! High Quality real Dry-Aged Kobe Beef is the main ingredient for today, it adds such a flavor for the whole dish, you can’t even imagine! Further – better, homemade milk soft cheese is a great fat macro to add to our meal! Green peas as a garnish, and a handful of small chili peppers for the hot flavor! Not a single text can share you the experience of trying this one burrito, it’s a “must” to repeat the recipe!
You will need these ingredients:
- aged Kobe beef
- homemade cheese
- green peas, small chili peppers
- salt, oil
- AlmazanKitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water and ½ tsp. of salt. Mix and knead well, form a ball. Attenuate and flatten out the dough, bake on coals until brown both sides.
- Prepare the filling: slice aged Kobe beef, great homemade cheese, cook green peas, chop small chili peppers and onion. Preheat the pan, grease it with oil. Fry everything together, let the cheese melt.
- Roll up filling inside the tortilla.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)