You don’t want to miss this very cool forest cooking video! Big homemade raviolis with special cured beef prosciutto and 3 kinds of cheese: cheddar, gorgonzola and mozzarella! Flavor overload! Pure pleasure firework in your mouth, guaranteed! To make it even more amazing we finished it off with chopped freshest dill and some of balsamic vinegar! Feel free to join our leaf party!
You will need these ingredients:
- beef prosciutto
- cheddar cheese, gorgonzola cheese, mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs, flour
- handful of dill
- salt, balsamico
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 4 egg yolks and ½ tsp. of salt. Knead well, form a ball, cover with something and leave to rest.
- Slice beef prosciutto, dice all cheeses: cheddar, gorgonzola, mozzarella. (2-3 dices of each for 1 ravioli).
- Flatten out and attenuate the dough. Make big rounds.
- Fill one dough round with the slice of prosciutto and with cheese dices. Wet the edges with water and fold edges with another dough round from the top.
- Cook for 10-13 min in the boiling water.
- Finish off with handful of chopped dill and some balsamic vinegar.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best and fastest way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)