Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Today we will prepare the Emperor’s steak that was held for 30 days in dark cold placeunder special balkanian technique of aging the meat. The fermentation made this steak very juicy and soft inside with awesome outer rim crust. Special sauce made from the homemade wine and juice left after cooking the steak will make this dish truly worth to be on the table of Emperor! Want to make someone feel special? Serve this dish to them! Do not forget to check the video! It contains the truest Foodporn experience of your life!
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g aged beef steak
- ½ bottle homemade wine
- rosemary stick
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. butter
- handful of rocket salad
- cherry tomatoes on the stick
- salt, pepper, oil
- AlmazanKitchen cookware and utensils (optional)
- Cut 400g of beef cut into 3 even parts. Salt, pepper and oil each slice from both sides.
- Preheat the pan.
- Put the meat into the pan. Oil just a little.
- Toss 3 garlic cloves and rosemary stick into the pan.
- After 2.5 min flip the meat and add 1 tbsp. of butter.
- Cook the steaks for 2.5 min on each side including rears. Repeat until doneness you want.
- Pour ½ bottle of homemade wine into the pan.
- Mix with juice, rosemary, and garlic cloves left after cooking the steaks.
- Slow cook until rich consistency.
- Cut the sticks into minor even slices.
- Slow pour with sauce.
- Serve everything on the rocket salad “pillow” with few cherry tomatoes.
Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)