Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
The giant and unbelievably nourishing burger with pizza-like patty made from scratch. Can you finish it? Awesome idea for the thematic food parties with your family and friends! Or it can be served like main dish for a special dinner. ASMR & Foodporn included! Do not hesitate to try it out and surprise people around you! Enjoy!
You will need this ingredients:
- 1kg beef mince
- 20g homemade cheese
- handful of curly parsley
- big spring onion
- few pavlaka peppers
- ½ hand of oregano, salt & pepper, oil
- 1 cup pickled tomatoes
- 20g cured ham
- fresh round bread, lettuce
- AlmazanKitchen cookware and utensils (optional)
- Setup the fireplace.
- Pet the stray dog.
- Slice 30g of homemade cheese, handful of curly parsley, big spring onion and few pavlaka peppers.
- Grease the cutting board with oil to prevent mince from sticking to the board.
- Divide 1kg beef mince in half.
- Attenuate & flatten out both halves of beef mince.
- Make small central “column” and place it into the center of the mince round.
- Add ½ hand of oregano and salt & pepper both halves.
- Put the following ingredients around the mince “column”: 20g of homemade cheese and cured ham, chopped curly parsley and spring onions, little of pickled tomatoes and pavlaka peppers slices.
- Cover above with the second half of the mince, fold the edges to make a single huge pizza-like patty.
- Preheat the special round grill on coals, grease with oil well to prevent patty from sticking to it.
- Grill the patty until ready, do not forget to flip.
- Cut fresh bread in half.
- Build the burger in the following order: bread, lettuce, pizza-like patty, lettuce, bread.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)