The most attractive thing in the world to the cats is fish, fresh fish and especially this gorgeous tuna fillet we got from one of our subscribers directly from the boat. Believe me, it was kind of a war with the cats to bring this wonderful thing to your screens! Very unusual marinade made of unagi sauce, handful of kumquats and lime juice perfectly complements tuna steak. That’s not all! Golden sweet potato fries as a garnish is the best thing for the dinner!
You will need these ingredients:
- fresh tuna fillet
- 3-4 sweet potatoes
- kumquats, lime
- handful of dill
- unagi sauce, olive oil, salt, pepper, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 3-4 kumquats (sliced) with lime juice, 1tbsp. of unagi sauce, pinch of salt & pepper and chopped dill. Coat tuna fillet in this marinade and leave to soak for a while.
- Slice 3-4 sweet potatoes into fries’ shape. Preheat deep-frying oil and fry potatoes until golden brown. Salt when ready.
- Preheat grill to a very high heat, sear tuna for 45 sec each side, repeat until doneness you want.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)