An awesome dish you never seen before. National Balkanian dish which can be used as condiment for any garnish or meat dishes, and like a self-sufficient dish with bread! This time we will show you how to make it in self-sufficient way. Wonderful vegetable caviar from the organic red pepper with crispy homemade langos bread! Environment and ambient sounds of our Secret Kitchen will make this video the most satisfying thing you seen in your life!
You will need this ingredients:
- yeast, water, flour, salt
- 5-6 red peppers
- 1 chili from hell
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 1 tbsp. of yeast with 1 hand of flour, ½ hand of water and 1 tsp. of salt.
- Mix and knead dough well. Form a ball.
- Fill the pan with oil, preheat it.
- Divide dough ball in 3 parts. Attenuate each part like we did in the video.
- Dip-fry the dough until crispy golden texture. (Be careful with the oil, it burns)
- Roast 5-6 red peppers right on fresh coals until they’re soft. Don’t worry about burned parts.
- Wash and remove the burned parts from the peppers.
- Remove the seeds, slice, dice and chop the peppers until mushy consistency.
- Smash and chop 2-3 garlic cloves.
- Slice and dice 1 chili from hell. Do not forget to remove the seeds.
- Preheat the pan, grease with oil.
- Toss chopped garlic, chili and peppers into the pan.
- Stir and cook for a while until ready.
- Serve the Ajvar in the wooden bowl.
- Eat the Ajvar with Langos!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order originalknives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)