Attention! Mysterious unknown dish was spotted in the Serbian forest! In the closer look our correspondents can verify that it is an amazing popular Japanese street-food dish called “Okonomiyaki” made in the way of AlmazanKitchen! That is a new sensation! You don’t want to miss these forest made pancakes with dry-aged ham, fried egg, greens and veggies under all kind of sauces! Warning, our videos can cause addiction!
You will need this ingredients:
- 300g dry-aged ham
- handful of cabbage, young silver onion, dill
- mozzarella, eggs
- soda, salt, flour, oil, yakitori sauce, homemade mayo
- AlmazanKitchen™ original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice and chop 300g of dry-aged ham, handful of cabbage, young silver onion, dill and mozzarella.
- Mix 1 tsp. of soda, salt, water from mozzarella 1 egg with 2 hands of flour. Finger it well until batter consistency! Add more water if needed.
- Preheat special clayware stove plate and grease it with oil.
- Bake a pancake using batter add cabbage, mozzarella halfway.
- While step #4 is in process fry 1 egg and dry-aged ham.
- Place fried dry-aged ham on the pancake, flip it and place on fried egg.
- Pour well with yakitori sauce and homemade mayo.
- Finish off with chopped young silver onions and dill.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)