Witness The Mighty Almazan Kitchen’s Special Burger!
Available today! Superb coal-roasted Serbian “Vesalica”, glazed in pomegranate tangerine spicy sauce… Served on crispy homemade bread with some fresh organic spinach. Do not hesitate to try it out! We’re revealing our secret recipe special for you!
You will need this ingredients:
- 300g homemade vesalica
- 2-3 tangerines
- 1 pomegranate
- 4-5 mini chili peppers
- 1 homemade bread
- handful of spinach
- Preheat the grill cage.
- Place 300g of homemade vesalica into the cage and roast for 5 min.
- Peel 1 pomegranate(for how to do it easily check the video below)
- Cut in half 2-3 tangerines.
- Smash 4-5 mini chili peppers.
- Preheat the pan. Add some oil.
- Toss smashed mini chili peppers into the pan.
- Add 1 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Toss in pomegranate seeds.
- Add tangerines juice.
- Cook for few minutes.
- Remove 300g of homemade vesalica from the grill cage. Slice it onto minor parts.
- Toss sliced vesalica into the pan with caramelized sauce.
- Mix, toss & fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Take the bread. Cut it in half and warm it on fire.
- Make a layers: bottom slice of bread, handful of spinach, glazed Vesalica. Cover with other half of bread.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!