Hello fellow foodies! In this video, we are creating something NEW. Rolled up beef stuffed with cheese, in sausage form. Covered in butter and herbs, this is a really unique taste! Sit back and enjoy!
You will need these ingredients:
- Veal Sirloin
- Caul Fat
- Butter, Thyme, Rosemary, Garlic
- Fresh Edible Mushrooms
- Cheddar, Brie
- Chili Sauce, Balsamico
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Cut the beef into thin slices, salt to taste.
- Add cheddar and brie bites, sprinkle with chopped chives. Roll up.
- Repeat #2 for as many pieces as you want.
- Wrap around each “sausage” in caul fat.
- Here comes the tricky part: Preheat the grill pan
- Sear “sausages” for 60-80 sec each side on high heat.
- Lower the heat, add about 50g of butter, fresh thyme, few garlic cloves.
- Let the butter melt then toss in rosemary and a handful of sliced mushrooms.
- Grill until mushrooms are soft. Do not forget to stir and flip.
- When almost ready add chili sauce and balsamico to taste.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!