This recipe is a very special milestone for Almazan Kitchen. Why? Because first of all this video was filmed on river shore where it all started a few years back. Secondly, this recipe is a must for any cookbooks! It’s well-balanced in nutrition, very colorful, and flavorful: hot and savory, crunchy and juicy with interesting exotic ingredients like Montagnolo cheese and bok choy, and of course self-sun-dried tomatoes and oregano. Go, now.
You will need these ingredients:
- homemade mince
- montagnolo cheese
- fresh oregano, bok choy, leek
- sun dried tomatoes, chili
- flour, yeast, butter
- salt, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 tbsp. yeast, 1 hand of water and ½ tsp. of salt. Knead well, form a ball leave to rest in a warm place.
- Slice bok choy, leek, sun dried tomatoes and chilies.
- Preheat the pan, grease with oil.
- Fry 300g of beef mince until it becomes slightly golden brown.
- Toss everything from the step #2 into the pan, add sun-dried oregano leaves, stir and fry for 10 min.
- Attenuate the dough. Place filling in the center. Add Montagnolo cheese. Fold up like we did in the video. Flatten out carefully.
- Melt 2 tbsp. of butter and bake until golden brown crunchy crust from both sides. (flip it halfway)
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)