Let’s make breakfast pancakes great again! Thanks to our subscriber, who decided to stay anonymous, we’ve got a real Canadian maple syrup! Summer forest, running clean water, homemade ingredients and of course cooking on fire will bring us the best breakfast pancakes you can ask for!
You will need these ingredients:
- goose egg
- maple syrup
- fresh sage
- homemade butter
- flour, 1 tsp. baking soda
- salt, oil
- AlmazanKitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 tsp. of baking soda, 2 hands of water, pinch of salt, 1 tbsp. oil and 1 goose egg. Mix well until smooth.
- Coarse chop handful of fresh sage, blend it up with piece of homemade butter.
- Preheat pan to low-medium heat, grease with oil.
- Pour batter into the pan, form a pancake sized to taste and bake until brown from both sides.
- Build a tower, adding sage butter and maple syrup each layer.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)