Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
The most unusual recipe we ever had on our channel and you ever seen in your life! Straight from our ancestors, this recipe was passed from generation to generation. Today we will share with you this ancient secret cooking recipe. Unseen technique of incredible way of preparing the fish in the clay! All other ingredients we use will blow the taste of the fish to the Heavens! Incredibly beautiful and interesting. This video is the pure pleasure for your ears and eyes.
You will need this ingredients:
- 1 gutted fish
- handful of sage, few sticks of thyme
- full AlmazanKitchen pan of clay, water
- ginger & lemon
- 3 red chilies
- olive oil, salt & pepper
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Fill the pan with clay.
- Add 1 hand of water, mix and knead well.
- Form the ball.
Ingredients needed for dressing:
- Slice the ginger and daikon into thin strips.
- Slice the lemon.
- Remove the seeds then slice & dice 3 red chilies.
Ancient fish cooking technique:
- Grease the cutting board with oil well.
- Flatten out the clay ball.
- Dress up the fish with ginger, lemon, chili and few thyme sticks from both sides. Salt and pepper the dressing.
- Place 2-3 sage leaves inside the fish.
- Fold up the edges of clay so the fish is wrapped around.
- Put the clay into the coals.
- Cook until ready!
- Carefully remove the fish from the clay wrap.
- Place the fish onto the daikon strips “pillow” with some chili.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)