This enormous double cheeseburger deserves the best possible home-baked bun, like ours, and some good quality cheese. We all need basic things in life. What better than to eat favorite, basic food – HRH cheeseburger, for instance – in a favorite, basic habitat – the forest? Enjoy the forest feast! Bon Almazan!
You will need these ingredients:
- Beef Mince
- Cheddar Cheese
- Bread Bun
- Honey, Ketchup, Oyster Sauce, Mayo
- Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Spice Mix
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix Ketchup with 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce, Lemon juice, and 1 tbsp. of Honey. Mix everything well.
- Spice up 1kg of Dry Aged Beef Mince with Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Spice Mix to taste. Form 2 big patties.
- Grill patties for 4-5 minutes on each side, repeat until doneness you want. Add cheddar slices halfway and let them melt.
- Slice bread bun into 3 parts.
- Build the burger: spread sauce from step #1 on the bottom bun, add Lettuce, sprinkle with mayo, place the first patty. Repeat the previous order for the next level. Cover with the top bun.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!