Light yet nourishing and easy to make breakfast dish. When you’re hungry as a wolf you don’t want to spend a lot of time on the kitchen: a little bit of this, a little bit of that and voilà – time to eat. Here we have a great preposition for that kind of dish. Few one bite schnitzels, 3 eggs omelette, and some salad mix to your own taste. The main ingredient is special chili sauce which gives sweet and sour flavor to finish it off.
You will need these ingredients:
- pork tenderloin
- 3 eggs
- salad mix
- chili, lemon
- Almazan Chili Sauce
- olive oil, salt & pepper
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice & chop chili, mix it with lemon juice, olive oil and Almazan Chili Sauce.
- Whisk 3 eggs, fry it for few seconds – do not overdo it. Roll up like we did in the video and slice it.
- Slice pork tenderloin into schnitzels. Salt & pepper it. Fry for a few minutes, do not forget to flip sides. Cut into small slices afterwards.
- Serve omelette “noodles” with salad mix (to your taste) and pork slices. Finish off with sauce from step #1.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL