Crispy homemade bun, special AlmazanKitchen sauce, special crispy bacon, fresh iceberg salad for crunchy texture and a creamy fried egg on top… We made this burger in our secret forest fireplace, on fire, as always. Can you do it by yourself? We bet you can! Go and prove it to the whole world, especially for yourself! Recipe is down below!
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g high-fat beef mince
- 100g homemade bacon
- 1 tbsp. homemade ketchup
- 1 tbsp. white balsamico
- 1/2 cup homemade mayo
- handful of fresh dill
- handful of dried basil
- 1 free-range egg
- homemade bun
- iceberg salad
- 1 red onion
- salt, pepper
- Grind handful of dried basil along with 1 tsp. of salt and 1 tsp. of pepper in the mortar using pestle.
- Take 400g of high-fat beef mince and coat it in mix we made in step No. 1
- Take the wooden bowl, mix ½ cup of homemade mayo with 1 tbsp. of homemade ketchup, 1 tbsp. of white balsamico and handful of chopped dill to make special AlmazanKitchen homemade sauce.
- Fry until crispy golden for both, 100g of homemade bacon along with red onion rings.
- Cut in half homemade bun and warm it in the pan we’ve been frying bacon before.
- Form a patty from the beef mince coated in spice mix. Cook it for 2.5 min each side, plus 2.5 min for each side for the doneness you want.
- Slice some iceberg salad.
- Fry 1 free-range egg.
- Build the burger: bun, sauce, iceberg salad, beef patty, bacon and few drops of sauce, onion rings, fried egg and cover all with bun. Press just a little bit.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!