Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
We used special homemade free-range cured bacon to make a crispy topping for this incredible hot dog that features our premium handmade sausage, homemade mayo and pickles… If you ever wanted to repeat one of our recipes you have a chance now!
You will need this ingredients:
- homemade mayo (recipe coming in December)
- 300g sausages
- yellow bell pepper
- 200g smoked bacon
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 1 tbsp. molasses
- handful of chives
- 4-5 pickles
- hotdog bun
- salt, pepper, oil
- Pepper the homemade mayo.
- Add 1 tbsp. of mustard, mix well.
- Add some pickle juice, mix well!
- Slice & dice the yellow bell pepper and 200g of smoked bacon.
- Preheat the pan, oil it up.
- Cook the pepper and smoked bacon until crispy golden brown texture.
- Add 1 tbsp. of molasses. Mix and stir well. Slow cook for few minutes until rich texture.
- Chop handful of chives and toss it into the pan. Stir well.
- Grill 300g of sausages.
- Warm up homemade hotdog bun on coals.
- Slice the pickle.
- Build the hotdog using sauce, filling and the sausage.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!