We’re sorry we do not have publicly available digital scent and taste technology for our devices yet. You just HAVE to try it! Terrine styled burger, with 3 different types of meat! Mix of beef and chicken folded in handful of delicious bacon – does it look like a tasty flower? It definitely does! Original recipe was designed in 50:50 ratio for chicken and beef mix, yet Cutie Bean stole first breast right off Boki’s hands – it was really sweet.
You will need these ingredients:
- chicken breast, 400g beef mince, bacon
- chili pepper, shallot, handful of chervil
- salt & pepper
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Grind 1 tsp. of salt with 1 tsp. of black pepper in the mortar using pestle.
- Chop handful of chervil (French parsley), grate medium shallot, slice chili pepper in rounds. Mix with step #1, beef mince and diced chicken breast.
- Use bacon to make a flower-like round “edges” for pan. (use video for more visual instructions).
- Fill the pan with double meat mix, spread it evenly.
- Fold the bacon “edges”.
- Fry everything for 10 min from each side on 482 F/250 C.
- Cut ciabatta in half, warm it up on coals.
- Build the burger: bottom ciabatta, double meat wrapped bacon patty, some chopped chervil and chili to taste, cover with top ciabatta.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (BEST WAY!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL