Hello fellow foodies! In this video, we are preparing bacon-wrapped, beef-stuffed onion bombs. Sit back and enjoy the best onion bombs you have ever seen being prepared in nature.
You will need these ingredients:
- Beef Mince
- Full-fat Cheese
- Sweet Red Onions
- Spring Onions (chopped), Dried Chives
- Salt & Pepper
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix together 500g of Beef Mix, a handful of chopped spring onions, 1 tsp. of dried chives, salt, and pepper (to taste).
- Fill Sweet Red Onions with meat, midway insert full-fat cheese bite in the middle, cover up with meat until full.
- Roll bacon around each onion.
- Roast for 45 min on 300 F / 150 C.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!