Those big balls of chicken will leave you stuffed for good.
The best part of it is this thick white substance we made to cover balls with, made of flour with small trick to let chicken tempura have a lot of crisp and chaotic shape.We also made a wonderful hot sauce for those improvised nuggets. Delicious!
You will need these ingredients:
- 300g chicken breast
- 1 cup homemade tomato paste
- garlic cloves, red chili
- mineral water
- sumac, flour, salt, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil. Add 3-4 garlic cloves, few red chilies and 1 heaped tsp. of sumac spice. Slow cook until rich saucy consistency.
- Mix 1 hand of flour with pinch of salt and a cup of mineral carbonated water (secret trick). Mix well.
- Slice chicken breast into dices. Coat dices in the batter from step #2.
- Preheat deep-frying oil (DISCLAIMER: HOT OIL IS DANGEROUS!!). Deep-fry chicken until golden brown crust.
- Serve with sauce from step #1.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)