This time, we will cook an original beef goulash in an special outstanding Almazan Kitchen style! It contains knowledge from our kung-fu master… Beloved dish called Beef goulash prepared in the asian wok + clay pot + of course on coals! With organic fresh homemade ingredients. Let’s get to it!
You will need this ingredients (for 8 servings):
- 800g free-range beef
- mangalica lard
- 2 large onions
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp. cloves
- 1 tsp. sichuan pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 3-4 bay leafs
- 5l homemade red wine
- Slice 2 large onions.
- Fry from 5 min. in the wok on the high hit with no oil.
- Transfer fried onions to the clay pot.
- Preheat big cookware spoon, take mangalica lard with it and add it into the wok.
- Add 800g free-range beef in.
- Add 6 smashed garlic cloves.
- Toss and cook.
- Take your grinder and add 1 pinch of salt, 1 tsp. cumin seeds, 1/2 tsp. cloves and 1 tsp. sichuan pepper. Grind everything well.
- Add ground spices into the wok.
- Add 1 tsp. paprika above.
- Add 3-4 bay leafs.
- Toss, mix and cook for 10 min.
- Transfer meat to the clay pot.
- Add 1 cup tomato paste into the pot.
- Add 0.5l homemade red wine.
- Add water to the brim.
- Preheat your oven to the mid-low heat.
- Cook for 5-8h.
- Cook noodles and serve everything together!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!