Like nature brings us joy with all-round blooming, we bring you really cool recipe we made in our renewed forest. The way of making those you will see today is not common or traditional, it’s a way of AlmazanKitchen! Jerky is the coolest snack in the world! It can be made of various meat, it’s only your call to choose one. We like our Jerkies made of Beef, so today’s recipe is Beef Jerky by Almazan Kitchen! If you’re fancy pants, we kindly ask you to stop browsing this page right now, the following video is for people who do not afraid to get hands dirty! Bushcraft all the way to the top!
You will need these ingredients:
- beef flank
- apple cider
- 1 tbsp. paprika, 1 tbsp. pepper mix, 1 tbsp. pear chili mix
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce,1 tbsp. blueberry sauce, 1 tbsp. Worcester sauce
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Cut beef flank into thin slices.
- Mix 1 tbsp. of paprika, 1 tbsp. of pepper mix, 1 tbsp. of pear chili mix, 1 tbsp. of soy sauce, 1 tbsp. of blueberry sauce, 1 tbsp. Worcester sauce and 10 oz (300 ml) of apple cider.
- Soak beef thin slices in step #2 marinade over night.
- Smoke beef until it dries out.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)